We have lived in our apartment for five years now and it was time to make some new curtains. The old ones were meant to be temporary, as there were no blinds or any kind when we moved in. It was pretty awful and didn't block out all of the light; I should have made new ones sooner.
It's just two panels the width of the cotton I bought on sale at Jo-Ann. Max likes birds and always says "a biwd" in his tiny little voice, so I thought he would like these. The old ones were black and blocked out a lot of light, but the black fabrics all had ugly prints.This one is grey.
I added ribbon ties on each side, so you can pull them back if needed.
The print is cute, but nothing amazing. I just want to wrap up some projects before I go back to work next Monday and all my energy and free time disappears!
I have a lot of projects to post, but I need to take some pictures of them!