Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Zebra Party II pictures

Mardi Gras in New Orleans was super fun, like always. Stephanie bought a ton of brightly colored wigs and we all had a variety of costumes. It was the first year I can remember where random strangers wanted to take our pictures; some would ask and some would just snap a shot like you're in the zoo.

Don't we look awesome?
 I did wear my crazy Hawaiian dress for one day, but other wise I mostly wore my green.
 As you can see we were very colorful!

It was a great trip and now I want to bust out a birthday dress for my bday, which is later this week.

Have a lovely Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, bright and beautiful!! Looks like you had a great time in New Orleans, your caftans are so cool no wonder people wanted to take photos of you and Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved having you!! Start booking your tickets for next Mardi Gras!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING. I love how your zebra outfits of awesome turned out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!