Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

A little weekend sewing...

Garden update:
These are in the beds in the backyard. The far row is zucchini (courgettes) and the near row is pumpkin! This bed gets the most sun, so they are doing the best. I don't know if it's the birds or the stinging caterpillars, but all but 3 of my watermelon sprouts are gone! I should go buy some more seeds tomorrow!
T-Rex got his nails clipped today; the vet tech said he was a very good boy.
Here's some more progress on my next dress:
If you look at the last post, I have made the skirt too. I went back and picked out the seams and added the pockets.

The ties are so long because they cross in front and tie in a bow in the back. (Let's ignore my heap of sewing stuff on the floor- yikes)

Hopefully, I will get more done this weekend, but I also want to relax, clean out my car, etc, get all my school stuff ready for Monday..... if only the weekend was a little longer! :)

3 comments:

  1. Your garden looks great, you are going to have a lot of zucchini--get ready! lol T-Rex looks so cute in his photo. I am always worried when the beags get their nails trimmed and always ask the vet tech to be extra careful, I'm a little overly protective! The striped dress is starting to look like a dress or at least two parts of a dress, I want to see it on you! keep posting : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo the dress is starting to look fabulous! I love anything with extra long ties. Can't wait to see the final product. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress you're sewing is very beautiful :)
    Don't worry, my floor looks exactly like yours at this moment! haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!